Diese Seite steht derzeit nicht in Ihrer Sprache zur Verfügung. Mittels der
von Google kann Ihnen eine automatische Übersetzung angezeigt werden. Bitte beachten Sie jedoch, dass wir keinerlei Verantwortung für diese
Dienstleistung tragen und die Übersetzung auch nicht von uns geprüft wurde.
Wenn Sie weitere Unterstützung benötigen, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte.
RUP1 ultrasonic probe for the REVO® system
The RUP1 probe system makes automated thickness measurement an integral part of your CMM measurement procedure.
Ultrasonic thickness measurement on a 5-axis CMM platform
The RUP1 ultrasonic probe increases the multi-sensor capability of the REVO® system offering ultrasonic thickness inspection.
Unlike many other ultrasonic systems, RUP1 does not require the use of water tanks or coupling gel to enable a good transmission of the signal. Instead, it uses an innovative elastomer tip ball to provide excellent coupling between the probe and the material. As a result, the RUP1 probe eliminates the need for skilled operators to interpret oscilloscope screens and releases shop floor space occupied by the dedicated immersion tanks.
The use of ultrasonics for single-sided measurement of part thickness also delivers clear advantages over traditional tactile probing techniques for parts where access to internal features is challenging.
The RUP1 is fully integrated into MODUS™ metrology software (version 1.12) and UCCsuite (version 5.8).
Aircraft landing gear parts, power generation drive shafts, and hollow aerospace blades are only a few parts that will significantly benefit from using the RUP1 system.
RUP1 features and benefits
- RUP1 ultrasonic probe is fully compatible with the MRS2 change rack and is automatically interchangeable with all other probes available for the REVO system.
- The RUP1 probe uses a 20 MHz transducer and provides a thickness measurement range of 1 mm to 20 mm with an accuracy of better than 10 microns using touch points.
- The use of an innovative elastomer tip ball provides excellent coupling between the probe and the material, and eliminates the need for water tanks or coupling gel to enable a good transmission of the signal.
- Overcoming the need for skilled operators to interpret oscilloscope screens reduces costs.
- The RUP1 ultrasonic probe is fully integrated into MODUS and UCCsuite metrology software, including features such as:
- geometry and material calibration
- tip ball size monitoring and compensation
- automatic calculation of REVO head positions based on the back-wall angle for non-parallel surfaces
- tip life monitoring
- A standalone signal viewer is also available which provides experts with a graphical view of the measurements.
|Material thickness range||1 mm to 20 mm on typical metal parts (aluminium, steels and titanium). |
Not supported are: parts made from cast iron, CF, GF, glass and additive materials, and those with coatings.
|Thickness measurement accuracy||• Better than 0.010 mm on parallel surfaces|
• Better than 0.100 mm on wedge angles of up to 10°
|Tip composition||Elastomer bead swollen with an ethylene glycol and distilled water solution|
|In use tip life||1-5 shifts – dependent on environment|
|Ready to use tip life ||7 days when stored in a rack with protective cap|
|Tip shelf life||12 months minimum|
|Measurement method ||Point measurement of near parallel surfaces and wedges up to 10°|
|Probe changing||Fully automated to operate as part of a multi-sensor measurement system|